Moulton Lava

Moultonic Musings

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Monday, July 07, 2008

Moulton Party


Moulton Party


   Title: Moulton Party
  Artist: Montana Mouse
Composer: Ricky Nelson and Barsoomy Tork
 YouTube: Garden Party

I went to a Moulton party to reminisce with some Wiki fiends
A chance to share old memories and play our tunes again
When I got to Moulton's party, they all knew my game
No one recognized me, I didn't sign my name

CHORUS
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't block everyone, so ya gotta work with Filll

People came from miles around, everyone was there
OrangeMarlin brought Odd nature, there was evil in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my alarm
FeloniousMonk played Macy's blues when Durova bought the farm

CHORUS

lott-in-dah-dah-dah, lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Played them all the old tunes, thought that's why they came
No one heard the music, we didn't look too lame
I said hello to Dave Souza, he never answered me
When I sang a song about an ID wonk, it was time to leave

CHORUS

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Filll opened up a request line and out stepped Toddst1
Playing along and deleting like hell and fookin' like he should
If you gotta play at Moulton parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather block a sock

CHORUS

lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

'n' it's all right now, learned my lesson well
You see, ya can't block everyone, so you gotta nudnick Filll

CopyClef 2008 Ricky Nelson and Barsoomy Tork.
Resurrection Hackware.  All wrongs reversed.

"At Resurrection Hackware, our annoying song parodies are your everlasting earworm."


Garden Party ~ Rick Nelson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home